Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Epic Journey, You May Begin

We recently bought a beautiful, historic (1920s), charming abode in Chattanooga, TN.  The catch is that his wonderful, historic, charming abode is a hot mess.  In this instance, "hot mess" refers to the loads of work required to bring this house up to its full potential.  We, however, are the Richardsons...which means we are up for the task.  In planning for our many projects related to this house, I  found blogs to be a wealth of information where people share their DIY projects and mishaps.  So, in the coming days, weeks, and probably months I hope to use this blog to keep you, the reader, apprised of our progress on this wonderful home-to-be.

So, feel free to check on us throughout this epic journey as we make our house a home.  Check out the BEFORE photos to get a glimpse of this diamond in the rough.

1 comment:

  1. So Excited for you Two! I love the house & I can't wait to see the finished product but I am loving that you are sharing your journey with us! Email me the address - I may surprise you with a visit - would love to see it as is! Lynn Walker

    ReplyDelete